Sunday, August 12, 2012

Our journey was started...

Yeah, it was August, 6th 2012. All of YES Candidates prepared themselves. That day might be unforgettable day for us. We packed our luggage until it was not overweight. It was very difficult for me because I had more than 20. >.< I brought some clothes outside my luggage and finally I slept at 1 p.m.

In that awesome morning, I and my roommates (Frilly, Bella, Astrid and Wepe) woke up late. Actually we had to check out at 6 a.m. But we woke up at 5 a.m. Unfortunately we still needed to take a shower and it wasted long time. Then we ran outside and went to volleyball field.

  
Here we go.... :)



We took so many pictures. It might because we were really excited at that time. So were I. But actually my feeling was so complicated. I knew I would leave Indonesia in few hours again... :) :( >.< :'( :D

Chapter Malang


We're Sampoerna Academy family..

Finally, we arrived at Soekarno-Hatta airport. We met our own family in D2 terminal. I still remembered every steps when I went to Papa and Mama. It was the hardest time for me. I could not prevent my tears. I really hoped my friends also beside me at that time. But I know, it was so impossible because Malang-Jakarta was so far. 

My beloved parents

Then, we departed at 18.15 and we transit in Kuala Lumpur and London. It was awesome journey with 80 students from Indonesia. I won't forget every single steps. Finally, we arrived at Dulles airport at afternoon. We went to Hilton Hotel and prepared for the orientation... 

No comments:

Post a Comment