Monday, September 10, 2012

Roller Skate!!!

Yesterday was second meeting of exchange students. I waited for that day because we would have roller skate. How happy I was! Because it was the first time for me to have roller skating. I felt afraid a bit, but I wanted to try. I went there with my host mother, Christina, Ellie and Shah.
Exchange students who came was not really many but I still enjoyed it. Some of them just came a week ago. They were from Pakistan, Palestine, Bangladesh, China.

this was my shoes :)
I started to try roller skating. Actually, I was pretty afraid of that, because it was my fist time. And it was happened. I held the walls tightly. Laurie (my friend from Germany) and Shah (Pakistan) were afraid too. All of us laughed together because it seemed weird. I fell down one time. I just walked around twice because I was so nervous. And when we fell, it hurts much. The next day all of my body felt pain and sick because of that. But it was so fun at all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment