Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Subhanallah! I got it!!!

Subhanallah! Alhamdulillah Ya Rabb! :)

This morning I received a great email. Guess what? It was about the announcement of the essay contest winner. ^^ Alhamdulillah once again, I was one of four winners for Thanksgiving Essay. Thanks God! I know YOU never sleep. The winner will earn free trip to Orlando, Florida to attend Better Understanding for Better World (BUBW) conference. The place of the conference will be in Disney World Resort and we will be given chance to visit Masjid, Synagogue, and Church to understand more about different religion in order to make better understanding. Piece! Thanks for everybody who always support me, thanks for my beloved parents, my host family, teachers, and friends. Thank you so much for this opportunity. Hopefully this conference will be useful for me to build and spread information I got to my community. Thanks for YES and CIEE. I Love Indonesia! I love USA! I love this world!

Hello Everyone,
On behalf of the CIEE Grants Team, I’d like to thank everyone for the contest submissions for the Thanksgiving Essay Contest.  It is great to see how much you are thankful for and are actively giving back to your communities.  We were very impressed with the entries and it was extremely difficult to choose the winners. 

Congratulations to the following students:

Lea Haberlandt from Germany
Maryna Mykhaylenko from Ukraine
Elena Petrova from Macedonia
Intan Shafirra from Indonesia

They have earned a trip to Orlando, Florida to participate in the Better Understanding for a Better World (BUBW) Conference in February.

Please stay tuned for upcoming contests and opportunities to attend one of the other two conferences that will take place in March and April.  Flyers for those conferences are attached.

Warm Regards and Happy Holidays,

CIEE Grants Team

No comments:

Post a Comment